Our innovative approach to conveyancing enables us, as the agent, to take responsibility for your entire move.
Our conveyancing service is designed to reduce the stress of moving home and with simple fees and proactive communication to you, our client, we can reduce the pressure.
By working closely with our local panel of solicitors we can maintain our excellent levels of communication throughout the transaction and keep you fully informed of the latest progress.
Our recommended solicitors are based locally and use the latest communication and web-based technology. You will be provided with a direct dial phone number and email address for the person acting on your behalf, as well as secure confidential on-line updates. Irving and Sons are also provided with the same level of contact and combined with our experience of selling properties in Verwood you can be sure that your move is in safe hands.
No sales – No fee
To keep things really simple, we can provide an “All Inclusive” service. Irving and Sons can roll the sale conveyancing legal fee into our agreed sole agency commission rate, by doing this we can immediately instruct the solicitors to start working on the sale file at the same time as you put the property onto the market. This will enable you to complete all the required forms in your own time, without pressure, prior to agreeing a sale on your property.
- No move, no fee service.
- Our fee quotes are detailed, comprehensive and fixed, so you can budget with confidence.
- Our “All Inclusive” service combines the solicitor’s legal fee and our sole agency commission rate.
- Proactive communication by email, text, phone and internet.
- You can check on the progress of your move on-line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Text message alerts at every key stage, and there are 27 such stages in a sale and purchase.
- Email and direct phone number for the person acting on your behalf.